Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm in love!

Earlier today, I met my best friend Chelsea at the Galleria for a little lunch shopping. She needed to find some dress shoes for a wedding this weekend. While at Macy's, the sales man helping Chelsea asked me my shoe size and brought out these (without me asking). Needless to say, I'm in love! And just in time for Valentine's Day too!


With 6 weddings planned already for 2010, I bet you I can find a lot of places to wear these. Being 5'2", I am drawn to any shoe that makes me 5'6". What do ya'll think?

I need help picking new return address labels. I'm out and I need some cute ones just for me! I have a PSI Essentials stamp with our monogram on it, but I also love a good label. Let me know which one you like best.
PS, the stamp has our family name on it, so these will be just for me. Good and girly!

Option One:


Option Two:
Option Three:

Option Four:



Option Five:


Option Six:

Which one do you like best?

And because blogs without pictures are boring, here are some of my nieces in outfits from their aunt Molly!

Makenna and Jordyn sporting their Longhorn gear. Here's crossing my fingers they are TriDeltas at Texas one day!


Julianne and Kristin in their pillowcase dresses from Etsy. This picture was taken at about 10pm one night and they didn't want to cooperate, but it's still a great picture of them. They are best friends and it's really adorable. Reminds me of Jacqueline and me when we were little.







8 comments:

The Sturgeon Family said...

Glad you're back to blogging... I need to hop on the train! I am loving option 2. :)

kate said...

I am happy that you are blogging, now I have another fun blog to follow! I LOVE the red shoes, I have almost the exact pair in black, they are ninas...also super comfortable. I love the red, now I need a pair lol

I like number 2, 4 and 6...I think 6 is my fave, but I have a huge thing for giraffe prints.

Your nieces are too cute! I love the bows...are they from etsy?

Lindsey said...

Molly-looks like you are doing so great!

I like 1, 2, and 6!

Tricia Keierleber said...

2 or 5 :)

Jenn said...

I like 2 & 4 alot

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the clark family. said...

I agree with Haley- I love option 2!
But then, they're all cute. :)

Looove the red shoes. I hurt my ankle... fall of 2008 (!!!) and haven't been able to wear over a 3 inch heel since. *sigh*

D and K said...

I say 2 or 6, glad you are back to blogging so I have another to add to my list!

Kristin


My photo
Hi! I'm Molly. I've been living, working and playing in Dallas since 2005. I love my Jesus, my husband Jon, and my precious sons Luke and Hunter. I have a deep love for Park Cities Baptist Church, Texas Country music, floating the river, backyard barbecues, crawfish boils, decorating, gift wrapping, gift giving, shopping, Etsy, all things monogrammed, cooking, traveling with my friends to great places, being Southern through and through, wine, football season, and the Texas Longhorns. I hope you'll enjoy reading my Letters to Luke.

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy


Letters to Luke
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved